Difference between revisions of "Template:Changelog:07.28.20"
From Tycoon Gaming
Latest revision as of 03:26, 29 July 2020
- Reduced amount of vehicles in vehicle fires for firefighter to combat world unloading issues
- Fire hydrants in LC are now able to be used to refill fire trucks
- Added notification for how much you've received after each call out
- Added CollinsCo Flyie Boi start point to MGA
- Added vehicle name to frllc_firesuv
- All businesses now have level requirements to purchase/upgrade. If you already own a business that you don't have the correct level for, you simply will not be able to upgrade it until you reach the correct level.
- Identity now shows estimated daily income with and without bank tax
- Fixed an issue when generating a random vehicle which would cause the function to hang
- Added a new map blip for fire hydrants
- Added a hint when 'hide chat' is said in chat
- Atc now checks the distance to the ground as well as if all wheels are on the ground when using auto detection (auto detect should be more accurate now)
- Introduction of the VoidBoard Leaderboard. You ever just got way to much money and want to just use it to flex on kids? (M -> Player Options -> Contribute To Voidboard) this will take w/e money you put in the prompt out of your wallet/bank. YOU WILL NOT GET THIS MONEY BACK, once submitted there is no going back! To leave the prompt without losing any money simply hit tab with the prompt empty.
- VoidBoard can also be seen in the world at Pacific Standard Bank or can be displayed on the go at (M -> Player Options -> View Voidboard)