Upgrade kits are one of the newest additions to transport tycoon! These kits allow you to upgrade a car to a new car via certain locations around the map! Currently there are a few ways to actually obtain upgrade kit chests. All information below.
Ways to obtain upgrade kits
- Prospecting - This is the most common way of receiving a upgrade kit, however the chance of getting one is low. (Don't expect to get one quickly, may take hours-days depending on your luck.)
- Daily Chests - This is another way of getting an upgrade kit however having a much lower chance of receiving. (To get your daily chests you can do /vote in game. It will redirect you to a page where you can vote via DISCORD (only if your account is linked on discord) or you can vote via STEAM)
- Player To Player - This is the easiest way to obtain upgrade kits. (Can only be done via marketplace as upgrade kits are untradeable! )
There are also multiple location where cars can be upgraded. These locations varies from car to car depending on the type. (e.g sport/super etc) If your in a car that's able to upgrade, a blip on your in game map will appear showing you the upgrade station location.
NOT ALL CARS REQUIRE A KIT TO UPGRADE! SOME HAVE DIFFERENT REQUIREMENTS SUCH AS MONEY OR SPACESHIP PARTS!
All Upgradable Cars!
|Original Car||Upgraded Car||Upgraded Again||Requirements|
|Blista Compact||Blista (Go Go Monkey)||Blista T/A||Blista Compact → Blista (Go Go Monkey) = $100K / Blista (Go Go Monkey) → Blista T/A = Upgrade Kit|
|Deluxo GT||(Flying) Deluxo||N/A||Deluxo GT → Deluxo = 25 SPACESHIP PARTS / 100 EXP BOOSTS NEEDED TO DRIVE!|
|Futo||Futo GT Hatch||Futo T/A||Futo (Vehicle Shipment) → Futo GT Hatch = $400K / Futo GT Hatch → Futo T/A = Upgrade Kit|
|Hotknife||Rampant Rocket||Drag King||Hotknife → Rampant Rocket = $90,000,000 ($90M) / Rampant Rocket → Drag King = Upgrade Kit|
|Jester||Jester Racecar||N/A||Jester → Jester Racecar = $500K ($500,000)|
|Jester Classic||Jester V12||N/A||Jester Classic → Jester V12 = Upgrade Kit|
|Kuruma||Kuruma T/A MK1||Kuruma T/A MK2||Kuruma → MK1 = Upgrade Kit / MK1 → MK2 = Upgrade Kit|
|Phantom||Phantom Custom||Phantom Wedge||Phantom → Phantom Custom = $10M ($10,000,000) / Phantom Custom → Phantom Wedge = $50B ($50,000,000,000)|
|Primo||Primo Custom||Primo V12 Club Racer||Primo → Primo Custom = $4M ($4,000,000) / Primo Custom → Primo V12 Club Racer = Upgrade Kit|
|RE-7B||HPR=1 / Hyperion||N/A||RE-7B → Hyperion = Upgrade Kit|
|Ruffian||Oppressor MK1||Oppressor F/S||Ruffian → Oppressor MK1 = Upgrade Kit / RAREST / MK1 → Oppressor F/S = 100 Spaceship parts.|
|Schafter V12||Spritzer STR||Spritzer DTM||Schafter V12 → Spritzer STR = $1.25M ($1,250,000)|
|Stromberg||Stromberg Specials Unit||N/A||Stromberg → Stromberg SU = Upgrade Kit|
|Sultan||Sultan R||Sultan RS||Sultan → Sultan R = $500k ($500,000) / Sultan R → Sultan RS = Upgrade Kit|
|Voltic||Rocket Voltic||N/A||Voltic → Rocket Voltic = Upgrade Kit|
|ZR-350||ZR-350 T/A||N/A||ZR-350 (Vehicle Shipment) → ZR-350 T/A = $1B ($1,000,000,000)|
Some cars have STEP UPGRADING! This means you may need to upgrade a car with MONEY and a UPGRADE KIT!
- N/A = Not Available (Not Re-Upgradable)
- Vehicle Shipment = The original car can only be made or obtained from car shipments which can be found in the F7 menu.
- Upgrade Kits = Cars that require a kit to be upgraded to its next version.