As a Fire Fighter respond to emergency calls from all around the map, saving civilians by putting out all fires.
- Head to the job center and select the Fire Fighter job.
- Purchase the Fire Truck from the car dealership .
- Drive to the Fire Station linked to your Fire Fighter level. (See Fire Station level table below)
- At the Fire Station walk over to the white circle and press E to go on duty.
- Wait for an automatic call out to occur.
- Once you receive a call, follow the GPS to the location marked on your map.
- Once on scene you will see a large fire has broken out . You have 2 options to put the fire out. You can either get out your Fire Truck and move around holding left click to use your fire extinguisher until the fire is out. Or you can remain in your Fire Truck and use the mounted water cannon to put out the fire, to use the water cannon hold right click and point the cannon at the fire until it has been extinguished.
- Once the fire has been extinguished you will get a notification in the bottom left corner telling you that the call out is complete and you should leave the area.
- Once you have left the area you will receive Fire Fighter XP and some cash.
- Wait for another call out and repeat!
Note: Using the mounted water cannon will drain water from your Fire Trucks tank, to refill the water tank, drive up to any Fire hydrant on the map and hold down space until the tank has been refilled.
|Fire Truck||$25,000,000||70L (Petrol)|
Fire Stations & Levels
|Name||Region||Fire Fighter Level Required|
|Paleto Bay Fire Company||Paleto Bay||1|
|Portland Fire Station||Portland||10|
|Staunton Island Fire Station||Staunton Island||20|
|Shoreside Vale Fire Station||Shoreside Vale||30|
|Sandy Shores Fire Station||Grand Senora Desert||40|
|Fort Zancudo Fire Station||Lago Zancudo||50|
|Rockford Hills Fire Station||North Western Los Santos||60|
|El Burro Heights Fire Station||Eastern Los Santos||70|
|Central Los Santos Fire Station||Central Los Santos||80|
As an Aerial Firefighter, you will be navigating the skies responding to and putting out large fires all over the map.
*ATC is mandatory, failure to follow ATC can result in punishment leading up to bans.
1. Go to the Specialized Job marker (8/-) at the Merryweather HQ. (Shown in the following picture)
2. Go to the orange Job Selector circle and choose Aerial Firefighter.
3. To buy your waterbomber you will need to visit any Aircraft Dealership .
4. Go to any Aircraft Garage and spawn your waterbomber.
5. Remain on standby until an assignment is given to you.
7. To put out the fire, open the water bays using “Space” and fly over the fires. Once you put out all the fires you will receive payment.
8. Wait for another assignment and repeat!
Note: You’ll likely be out of water very quickly, you can either land on the water with the water bay open if your waterbomber is capable to refill, or you can land at any airport and park on the Re-fill Zone
Aerial Firefighter Aircraft
Below are the requirements, costs, and capacities of all available Aerial Firefighter Aircraft. *You must have the Aerial Firefighter job to buy waterbombers
|Name||Price||Level Requirement||Water Capacity|
|$2,000,000||Fire Fighter Level 20
Airline Piloting Level 20
|1000L - Can land on water|
|$15,000,000||Fire Fighter Level 40
Airline Piloting Level 40
|1500L - Can land on water|
|$95,000,000||Fire Fighter Level 65
Airline Piloting Level 65
|4000L - Cannot land on water|
|$200,000,000||Fire Fighter Level 90
Airline Piloting Level 90
|6000L - Cannot land on water|