From Tycoon Gaming
The Garbage Collector may sound like a dirty job, but this job provides decent pay and lots of experience in various fields. It's also one of better ways to gain experience in Strength.
- Head to the Job Center and select the Garbage Collector job.
- Purchase a trashmaster truck from the Car Dealership.
- Head to the Garbage Center point located in Paleto Bay (Level 1 routes).
- Start a garbage route by pressing E, drive to the dedicated markers to collect trash bags.
- Pick up trash bags with E, go to the back of the garbage collector truck and press E to place them inside.
- Finish route by collecting all bags and gain a big bonus at the end.
- Once your capacity is full head over to any Waste Dropoff and press E to unload your truck.
- When your level is high enough you can start higher tier routes. (For more information refer to Tier Map)
For working as Garbage Collector you will gain experience in Garbage Collection, Trucking, Player and Strength skills.
- Higher tier routes give more experience and pay more money so make sure to go to higher tier zone after unlocking it.
- The higher your garbage collection skill is, the more capacity your trash truck will have, meaning you will be able to more efficiently do routes.
- Garbage Collector jobs also gives EXP Tokens to Garbage Collections, Trucking and Player that can be converted into Bonus EXP.
- Waste Dropoff points are located in the same place as Garbage Centers.
- The Beach Cleaner job can also be used to level up your garbage skill.
|Tier||Location||Required Garbage Collector Level||Additional Info|
|||Paleto Bay||1||(Starting Location)|
|||Staunton Island||20||(Liberty City)|
|||Shoreside Vale||30||(Liberty City)|
|||Central Los Santos||90|