The PostOP job is a tiered job that has an aircraft and ground delivery route. You can choose to depart from the PostOP HQ with a truck full of packages. Maybe you feel like flying? Well go on and buy a PostOP aircraft (there’s five!) and deliver packages to multiple airports.
PostOP Delivery Driver
- Go to the Job Center and change your job to PostOP employee.
- Make sure you buy the PostOP truck from the vehicle shop!
- Head over to the PostOP HQ, marked by a blue package icon near the docks.
- Drive into the large blue circle to go on duty, then drive into the white circle to the right to pick up mail.
- Proceed with the routes that are marked via the map.
- You will get Skill Tokens & PostOp EXP when delivering Mail.
|Level requirement/s||Name||Price||Capacity||Fuel||Top Speed in mph|
|LVL 1||$30.000||300kg||70L (Petrol)||71.25|
|LVL 1||$100.000||800kg||280L (Diesel)||70.25|
PostOP Air Delivery
*NOTE*: You must have level 5 Cargo Pilot to do PostOP Air Deliveries!
- Go to the Job Center and change your job to PostOP Employee.
- Purchase a PostOP aircraft from the LSIA Aircraft Dealership
- Load up packages by taxiing to the PostOP Start Icon at the airport South of Buccaneer Way.
- Fly the packages to the designated airport, indicated by the same icon .
- Unload your packages. After unloading you will receive money and PostOP experience.
- Continue your route until your capacity (indicated on the right side of your minimap) is empty.
- When exiting the airplane you have 60 seconds to return or your route will be abandoned.
Below are the requirements and costs of all available PostOP Aircraft.
|Name||Price||Level Requirement||Weight Capacity|
|Dodo||$650,000||PostOP Level 1
Cargo Level 5
Store is Bombardier 415
|$2,400,000||PostOP Level 20
Cargo Level 20
PostOP plane in Garage
|$45,000,000||PostOP Level 40
Cargo Level 40
|PostOP P3||$75,000,000||PostOP Level 60
Cargo Level 60
Cargo Plane 2 in Garage
|$150,000,000||PostOP Level 80
Cargo Level 80
Users that had the Bombardier 415 will now see a replacement in the Garage called PostOp JU-52