The PostOP job is a tiered job that has an aircraft and ground delivery route. You can choose to depart from the PostOP HQ with a truck full of packages. Maybe you feel like flying? Well go on and buy a PostOP aircraft (there’s five!) and deliver packages to multiple airports.
PostOP ground only gives Bonus EXP Tokens.
PostOP Delivery Driver
- Head to any Job Center (except for Life Invader) and change your job to PostOP employee.
- Make sure you buy the PostOP truck from the Vehicle Shop!
- Head over to the PostOP HQ, marked by a blue package icon near the docks.
- Drive into the large blue circle to go on duty, then drive into the white circle to the right to pick up mail.
- The mail will start flowing into your inventory. If you want to fill the trunk as well, have the trunk open. This can be done with B → Trunk or M → Car Options → Access Trunk.
- Keep an eye on the bars to the left of your minimap to quickly see how full you are. The whiter the bar, the fuller.
- You will get 10 EXP Tokens (PostOP) for each mail delivered (2-4 per stop).
- You will get 2500 EXP Tokens (PostOP) if you finish the complete route.
- You will not receive any money from doing PostOP ground. You can however convert the Exp Tokens into bonus EXP and sell this to players via the Marketplace or by trading face to face.
|Level requirement/s||Name||Price||Capacity||Fuel||Top Speed in mph|
|LVL 1||$30.000||300kg||70L (Petrol)||71.25|
|LVL 1||$100.000||800kg||280L (Diesel)||70.25|
PostOP Air Delivery
- Head to any Job Center (except for Life Invader) and change your job to PostOP Employee.
- Purchase a PostOP aircraft from the LSIA Aircraft Dealership.
- Load up packages by taxiing to the PostOP Start Icon at the airport South of Buccaneer Way.
- Fly the packages to the designated airport, indicated by the same icon .
- Unload your packages. After unloading you will receive money, PostOP, and Cargo Pilot experience.
- Continue your route until your capacity (indicated on the right side of your minimap) is empty.
- Return to the PostOP airport if you wish to load and deliver more packages.
- If at any point during an active route you leave your aircraft, you will have 60 seconds to re-enter the aircraft, otherwise your route will be abandoned.
Below are the requirements and costs of all available PostOP Aircraft.
These planes are therefore not suitable for storing large amounts of weighted items.
|Name||Price||Level Requirement||Weight Capacity|
|$650,000||PostOP Level 1
Cargo Level 5
|$2,400,000||PostOP Level 20
Cargo Level 20
|$45,000,000||PostOP Level 40
Cargo Level 40
|$75,000,000||PostOP Level 60
Cargo Level 60
Currently unavailable in main server
|$150,000,000||PostOP Level 80
Cargo Level 80
|$300,000,000||PostOP Level 447 (500K XP)
Cargo Level 80
Users that had the Bombardier 415 will now see a replacement in the Garage called PostOp JU-52
|Unlock||PostOP Level requirement|
|You can do PostOP deliveries with the Boxville or Mule||0|
|Unlocked the PostOP JU-52 (also needs Cargo Pilot lvl 20)||20|
|Unlocked the PostOP EMB-390 (also needs Cargo Pilot lvl 40)||40|
|Unlocked the PostOP P3 (also needs Cargo Pilot lvl 60)||60|
|Unlocked the PostOP 747-400 (also needs Cargo Pilot level 80||80|
|Unlocked the PostOP 747-400 Dreamlifter (also needs Cargo Pilot level 80)||447|
Airport Destination Overview
You can refer to the following map for an overview of all airports with their identification codes and MAIN, SIDE and JET runways.
Some destinations are not on the map, such as seaports when using the Dodo