Marketplace Location on Map:
Just north of City Hall.
How to use:
Press E when in range of the marketplace circle; this will open the marketplace menu with the following selections:
Buy an item - This selection will let you search for an item in the marketplace.
View all items - This selection will show all the listings on the marketplace.
Sell an item - This selection allows you to select and sell one or more of an item for a price of your choice.
Redeem sold listings - This selection allows you to collect your take of the money from sold listings.
Show my listings - This selection allows you to view your current listings. This allows you to take an item off the marketplace if you no longer want to sell it (only if the product has not yet been sold and 48 hours has past.)
Other ways to access Marketplace:
You can also access the marketplace through the M menu:
M → Player Options → Marketplace
M → Phone/Services → Marketplace
Note: If you use the M menu marketplace you can only purchase and sell weightless items, all other features will work as normal.
Important things to note when using the marketplace:
- When you put an item up for sale on the marketplace you will be charged a 5% service fee ($50 per $1000 of the price of the item.)
- Some items such as trucking/piloting cargo or company items can not be listed on marketplace.
- If an item you put on the marketplace sells you will receive 90% of the sale price. So if you put something on the marketplace for $10,000 you will receive $9,000.
- The max price for a single marketplace listing is 1 billion dollars.
- You are only able to list 10000 items per listing.
- You can have as many listings as you want.
- You can’t purchase your own listings.