EMS / Paramedic
From Tycoon Gaming
The paramedics of Transport Tycoon are lifesavers. Performing this job will be saving the lives of many poor AI.
There is one main objective as EMS: Receive AI calls to revive and transport them to the hospital.
You must have level 5 strength to do EMS missions!
- Visit any Job Center (except for Life Invader) and select the EMS job.
- Purchase an EMS vehicle from the Car Dealership or a helicopter from the Aircraft Dealership .
- The helicopters require at least level 5 Helicopter Pilot.
- Optionally, you can get a paramedic uniform from Pillbox Hospital .
- Players looking to earn slightly more experience should consider carrying defib kits (+10% exp).
Objective: Receive AI calls to revive and transport them to the hospital
- Head to one of the 10 Paramedic Stations. EMS Helicopter can land on the rooftop (If the hospital has a designated Heli landing Pad).
- Walk to the entrance or rooftop main door (For EMS Helicopter) and press E to go on duty.
- Wait for an automatic call to occur.
- Follow the GPS to the location marked on your map.
- Press E to revive the AI.
- The revived patient will get into your EMS Vehicle.
- Head back to the hospital now marked on your map with the patient. To drop off the patient you must drive your ambulance inside the orange circle or there will be an orange circle on the rooftop to land with the EMS Helicopter.
- Congratulations, you’ve successfully completed an AI callout and will now receive Medic Exp!
In the event where you're unable to revive a ped, the ped is not reachable or the ped is stuck after reviving: Enter your vehicle and attempt to drive away. If the ped does not teleport inside the vehicle, cancel the mission by pressing M ► Stop Job and then head back to the Paramedic Station to go back on duty.
If when reviving an AI while on duty the AI refuses to enter the helicopter then fly to the dropoff point, get out and get in a couple of times, the subject should eventually teleport and you'll finish the job.
|Level requirement/s||Name||Price||Fuel||Top Speed in mph|
|LVL 1||$10.000||70L (Petrol)||97.75|
|LVL 1||$10.000||70L (Petrol)||Unknown|
|LVL 20||$2,500,000||70L (Petrol)||100|
|EMS + Trucking LVL 100 (Premium required)||$35,000,000||70L (Petrol)||95.25|
|EMS + Garbage LVL 100 (Premium required)||$35,000,000||70L (Petrol)||95.25|
|EMS + Hunting LVL 100 (Premium required)||$35,000,000||70L (Petrol)||96|
|LVL 20||$100,000,000||70L (Petrol)||125|
|LVL 446 (Premium required)||$200,000,000||70L (Petrol)||145|
|Unlock||EMS Level requirement|
|Unlocked the Ambulance and Retro Ambulance||1|
|Unlocked the Speedo Express Ambulance||20|
First Responders LLC - Public
- As of June 22nd 2021 FRLLC has become public.
- Vehicles (apart from trailers) and perks have been integrated into normal gameplay for everyone to access and enjoy.
- Trucking routes have been tweaked to fit the public ecosystem.
Pill Box Hill Hospital - Perks
|Back Warp to the hospital.||Front Warp to the hospital.||Warp to the helipad.||Helicopter garage.|
|Self Storage.||Job Changer.||Fuel Station & Repair Shop.||Vehicle garage.|
You can change your job to Trucker: Commercial or Trucker: Illegal* at the FRLLC HQ Job Changer, it's marked on the map by the icon.
*To work as Trucker: Illegal, you need to first have lvl 17 in Trucking.
- Boxes of Full Pill Capsules are items which you will need to deliver from the FRLLC HQ to different hospitals around the map.
- To start the delivery step on the big blue circle inside the hospital and press E, by doing that you will get a destination of where to deliver the boxes of pills, after finishing the delivery you will get rewarded with EXP Tokens (EMS)
- Defibkits are being used while doing the EMS AI callouts.
- Each Defibkit will give you 10% more experience per drop-off of the patients while working as Paramedic.