The Wildlife Hunter job is usually regarded as a good and entertaining way to make money when you start. However, it is wise to follow the Getting Started Guide first to increase strength and inventory space. If you like sniper rifles and sniping pixelated animals, this job is for you. Watch out for dangerous kitties and deer-looking bears!
Getting Started with Hunting
- Head to any Job Center (except for Life Invader) and select the Wildlife Hunter job.
- Buy a Hunting Vehicle from the Car Dealership .
- Drive to the Hunting Office (Hunting level 1 office is located South-West from Paleto Bay).
- At the Hunting Office enter the orange circle and press E to receive hunting missions and equipment.
- Go to each mission zone shown on the map and hunt down "expected number" of animals visible on the map blip in the center of each zone.
- Skin hunted animals (they will be marked on the map) by pressing E when close to the animal.
- After clearing out all mission zones you can accept more at the Hunting Office once again.
- Drive to the Raven Slaughterhouse to process your animal materials into Meat.
- Sell your Meat at the Meat Buyer in Paleto Bay. You will receive money ($250 per) and Player experience.
Avoid using the wardrobe while on a mission. Using the wardrobe will remove all your weapons.
Hunting Experience can be gained by:
- Hunting down mission animals
- Optionally hunting down non-mission animals, but for less EXP
- Finishing whole mission zone
- Skinning mission animals
- Processing animal materials into meat
Before starting a hunting mission you can buy additional items from Market(Fishing/Diving) to increase the efficiency of the hunt.
|Item name||Cost||It reads|
|Hunting Permit||2 skill level tokens||A document allowing you to hunt in more locations per hunting mission.|
|Hunters Formula||6 skill level tokens||A highly synthetic product that wild animals love, it's a perfect way to lure them out of hiding!|
Along with your Hunting level, you will get access to more hunting offices to use - they will unlock more profitable types of animals, but hunting zones might also be further away from each other.
- Park Ranger's Office - Hunting level 1
- Hunter's Lodge - Hunting level 25
- Cayo Perico Pest Patrol - Hunting level 25
- Stab City Hunters - Hunting level 50
- Grapeseed Poachers - Hunting level 75
Offroad Hunting Vehicles
|Name||Price||Fuel||Capacity||Top Speed in MPH|
|$15.000||70L (Petrol)||30kg to 2000kg||100|
|$30.000||70L (Petrol)||30kg to 2000kg||100|
|$85.000||70L (Petrol)||30kg to 2000kg||99|
|$95.000||70L (Petrol)||30kg to 2000kg||99|
|$120.000||70L (Petrol)||30kg to 2000kg||109|
|$200.000||70L (Petrol)||30kg to 2000kg||96|
|Animal name||Cost||Meat gain|
|Park Ranger's Office (lvl 1)||Hunter's Lodge (lvl 25)||Cayo Perico Pest Patrol (lvl 25)||Stab City Hunters (lvl 50)||Grapeseed Poachers (lvl 75)|
|Raven Slaughterhouse||Meat Buyer|