Prospecting is a job where you try your luck at metal detecting. See what treasures lay below! Prospecting will give you both Strength and Mining XP and you may also dig up items that increase your luck at Fishing.
- First you will first need to get hold of a Prospecting Scanner, You can obtain one of these at the Market(Fishing/Diving) for the cost of 10 skill tokens.
- Head over to the current prospecting area indicated on the map by
- Press E to start prospecting.
- Roam the 200m prospecting circle hunting for treasure. Prospecting works like a game of hot and cold, when you get close to something beneath the ground a green circle will appear, it will transition from Green to Yellow to Red and the beeping frequency will increase as you get closer.
- When you have located the treasure you will be prompted to dig, hit left click to do so.
- Once dug up you will be rewarded with your treasure along with Strength and Mining XP.
Note:The prospecting area is selected at random and will only change each time the server is restarted.
|Nuts and Bolts||Common||None|
|A Golden Ring||Common||Go Supersonic: Roll around at the speed of sound|
|Dragon Scales||Common||Craft armor|
|A Firearm||Common||Can be cleaned to give user a random weaponNote: Weapons are removed upon relogging|
|Fishing Tackle||Common||For Fishing, Consumed when casting, improves catch rates by up to 10%!|
|Rare Fishing Tackle||Uncommon||For Fishing, Consumed when casting, improves catch rates by up to 30%!|
|Epic Fishing Tackle||Uncommon||For Fishing, Consumed when casting, improves catch rates by up to 40%!|
|Legendary Fishing Tackle||Rare||For Fishing, Consumed when casting, improves catch rates by up to 50%!|
|Shiny Rods||Rare||Automatically fishes for you for 5 minutes before breaking.|
|Weather Sticks||Rare||Changes weather when snapped!|
|Rusty Tackle Box||Rare||None|
|Gut Knife||Rare||For Fishing, to gut fish faster.|
|Backpack||Legendary||Extra Inventory (6kg)|
Note: Only one Backpack Inventory per Player
|Potato||Legendary||Better freecam than spyglass|