From Tycoon Gaming
The Mechanic is a very important job in our server; it is a tier-based job--meaning that as you rise in level, so does the variety of vehicles and missions available. As a mechanic, you will respond to some interesting calls from the AI residents of San Andreas.
- Head to any Job Center (except for Life Invader) and select the Mechanic job.
- Purchase a MECHANIC: vehicle from the Car Dealership or a helicopter (Mechanic Skylift under Helicopters) from the Aircraft Dealership .
|Level requirement/s||Name||Price||Fuel||Top Speed in mph|
|LVL 1||$11.000||280L (Diesel)||76.25|
|LVL 1||$0 (You need to finish 10 Land Surveyor Missions)||280L (Diesel)||Unknown|
|LVL 446||$0 (500k Mechanic Experience)||280L (Diesel)||Unknown|
|Unlock||Mechanic Level requirement|
|You can now use the Mechanic Trailer||10|
|You can now do Mechanic callouts with the Skylift||20|
Receive AI calls to transport/tow broken down vehicles and objects.
AI calls will reward you with Mechanic XP. To ensure you receive the maximum Experience, make sure you use the highest tier mechanic vehicle available to you.
As a mechanic you can also repair vehicles, you will need to buy Repair Kits from Market (Mechanic) , you can use them by (M → Player Options → [Mechanic]Repair Vehicle)
- Receive AI calls to transport/tow broken down vehicles
- Go to the Mechanic Office , enter the blue circle, follow the instructions and go on duty.
- Get in your vehicle.
- This job only works with the Flatbed Truck or the Flatbed Trailer
- The Flatbed Truck and Flatbed Trailer give different job assignments
- The Skylift (Mechanic level 20) is the highest tier AI missions
- Wait for an automatic callout to occur.
- Follow the GPS to the location marked on your map.
- Line up your vehicle with the vehicle you’re picking up, then press E to pick it up.
- Drive to the designated delivery point marked on your map.
- Line up your vehicle with the delivery location and press E to drop the vehicle.
- Congratulations, you’ve successfully completed an AI callout!