From Tycoon Gaming
- Go to the Specialized Job marker near the Del Perro Pier at the lifeguard station.
- Go to the orange job selector circle and choose Beach Clean Up.
- Go to the blue circle and Go on Duty.
- You should see 5 question marks on your map.
This is where you spawn your beach clean-up vehicle. Spawn the appropriate vehicle for your Garbage level.
- You should see three sand excavation zones along the beach. Once you enter these very large blue circles, you will start to gain Trucking/Garbage experience as well as collecting Sand and Trash as you drive your beach clean-up vehicle around the circle.
- Occasionally you will see red circles inside the big blue area, if you drive through them, you will receive a bonus!
|Beach Clean Up Vehicles||Tier||Garbage Level Requirement|
|1||Garbage Level 1|
|2||Garbage Level 16|
|3||Garbage Level 32|
|4||Garbage Level 64|
|5||Garbage Level 80|
It is also a good method of leveling up your garbage skill if you’re not a fan of the Garbage routes, a bonus of doing it this way is that you will accumulate Sand which can be sold to other players or used to make concrete or other goods.
This job is a good alternative for gathering sand if you're not fond of the Quarry Rubble Route.