As a beach cleaner , you will clean the beaches of Vespucci Beach, gathering sand and trash in the meantime. The sand can be used for trucking, the trash can be saved up to make treasure chests at the recycling plant * in the Grand Senora Desert.
*You need to be a trucker to see this icon.
- Go to the Specialized Job marker near the Del Perro Pier at the lifeguard station.
- Go to the orange job selector circle and choose Beach Clean Up.
- Go to the blue circle and Go on Duty.
- You should see 6 question marks on your map.
This is where you spawn your beach clean-up vehicle. Spawn the appropriate vehicle for your Garbage level.
- You should see three sand excavation zones along the beach. Once you enter these very large white circles you can drive your Beach Clean Up vehicle around and you will see you gain Trucking/Garbage experience as well as collecting Sand and Trash.
- Occasionally you will see red circles inside the big white area, if you drive through these you will receive a bonus!
|Tier||Beach Clean Up Vehicles||Garbage Level Requirement|
|1||Skidsteer||Garbage Level 1|
|2||Steamroller||Garbage Level 16|
|3||Bulldozer||Garbage Level 32|
|4||Dump Truck||Garbage Level 48|
|5||Quarry Truck||Garbage Level 64|
|6||Grader||Garbage Level 80|
- It is also a good method of leveling up your garbage skill if you’re not a fan of the Garbage routes, a bonus of doing it this way is that you will accumulate sand which can be sold to other players or used to make concrete or fiberglass spools.
- This job is a good alternative for gathering sand if you're not fond of the Quarry Rubble Route.