Coast Guard is one of the specialized jobs within Transport Tycoon. As a member of the coast guard, you'll go out to sea to rescue people on their sinking boats, taking them back to safety.
1. Go to the Specialized Job marker at the Merryweather HQ. (Shown in the following picture)
2. Go to the orange Job Selector circle and choose Coast Guard, then walk into the large nearby white circle and press E to go on duty.
3. Coast Guard is a co-op job where you can work with other people. If other people in your session are still out at sea saving people, you cannot join in right away. You will have to wait until the current rescue is finished and all coast guards have come back to HQ. Once this happens, you will get a message saying that the fleet has returned, if you want to join, now is your chance. After this, there will not be another callout until the fleet returns once again.
4. After around 30 seconds of receiving the callout, you will get 3 new blinking blips on your map, one for a Swift all the way out on the helipad, another one for a Predator in the left docking spot, and another one for a Predator on a Trailer . Head over to the icon for the vehicle of your choice and press E to spawn.
5. A little while after spawning the vehicle, a white circle with a question mark will appear on your map
This circle shows you the search area for the boat in need, head to the area and attempt to locate the stranded boat.
|Coast Guard Swift|
|Coast Guard Predator|
|Coast Guard Predator Trailer|