Getting Started Guide Pilot
Welcome to Transport Tycoon
Transport Tycoon is about transporting goods, people, and materials across San Andreas in trucks, planes, cars, and more! While doing this, you will have the opportunity to purchase vehicles, a home, outfits, or even purchase Businesses and gain residual income.
Level up your careers; you can be a Pilot, a Truck driver, you can deliver mail or even become an EMS and help people! There are many jobs to choose from!
Airline Pilot is one of the jobs (and skills) available in Transport Tycoon. As an airline pilot, you will transport passengers to and from various airports. You will have to start off with a small plane and gradually work your way up to take control of huge airliners. Like any tiered job, your pay will depend heavily on your progress within the skill.
Getting Started; Airline Pilot Job and Requirements
- To begin this job, as with most other jobs, you need to visit a Job Center or have the appropriate job card and change your job to Airline Pilot.
- To buy your first plane, you will need to visit the LSIA Aircraft shop , located on the north-western side of the airport behind the Los Santos Customs.
- Your First plane will be the Vestra which Costs you about $20,000
- All new players start with $50,000 in cash, but if you need to get another $20,000 you could:
- Do another Job first like Trucker, UPS Delivery or Fisher.
- Go to the Fountain of Wealth located at the Legion Square in Los Santos.
- Once you have bought your plane you will need to taxi to a terminal . At the terminal, you will be prompted to press "E" to let your passengers board the plane. Make sure to not drift outside of the boarding zone or you will be punished with a 10-minute cooldown from starting another route.
- After all the passengers have boarded you will now see a lighter terminal icon.
- Fly to that airport (remember to use ATC) and deboard your passengers at the marked gate.
- After your passengers have been deboarded successfully, you will be rewarded with money and Skill Tokens, it will then automatically board new passengers that need to be transported to another airport.
- For a more in-depth look at airline piloting, head over to the Airline Pilot page. Here you will find more info on other planes you can buy as you rank up, the use of atc, airport names and locations and the difference between light and heavy aircraft.