Cayo Perico Island
Map of the Island, including perks from the Business.
The Island offers few different jobs at the Job Center .
Airline Pilot is one of the jobs (and skills) available in Transport Tycoon. As an airline pilot, you will transport passengers to and from various airports. You will have to start off with a small plane and gradually work your way up to take control of huge airliners. Like any tiered job, your pay will depend heavily on your progress within the skill.
Cargo Pilot is one of the jobs (and skills) available in Transport Tycoon. As a cargo pilot, you will transport goods to and from various airports. You will have to start off with a small plane and gradually work your way up to take control of huge cargo planes. Like any tiered job, your pay will depend heavily on your progress within the skill.
The Hunter is usually regarded as a good and entertaining way to make money when you start, however, it’s wise to first follow the Getting Started Guide or work as Garbage Collector to increase strength and inventory space first. If you like sniper rifles and sniping pixelated animals, this job is for you. Watch out for dangerous kitties and deer-looking bears!
*lvl 25 Hunting required to start hunting in the Cayo Perico Pest Patrol zone.
Fishing is a calming job that takes you away from the hustle and bustle that is the Tycoon life. It lets you have thoughts about your next adventure or next lavish vehicle purchase and earn money while doing it! Does anyone smell fish?
Being a Leisure or "Recreational" Pilot is a job where you can use your suited aircraft to fly around the map. (Doesn't give any exp.)
As a Street Racer , you can compete against other players times on community-made racecourses. There are even races on the Island!
You can do 6 different activities to get rewarded with special vehicle spawn cards and go up on the leaderboard to show, who's the best!
- Spawner in the shed at the Airport.
- Spawner East of the Main Dock, close to the watch tower.
How to start?
- When you arrive to Cayo Perico Airport, go the shed which is close to it and spawn the Dinka Verus.
- You can start re-stocking the weapon stashes with it until you're done, in the meantime you can do the other activities which are visible above. ⬆
- If you have finished the re-stocking, you can now find the Brute Lavoro spawner between the East of the Main Docks and the Watch Tower.
Rewards for finishing the activities
- Unique Vehicle Spawn Cards
|Name||Fuel||Top Speed in mph|