*ATC is mandatory, failure to follow ATC can result in punishment leading up to bans.
1. Go to the Specialized Job marker (12/-) at the LSIA Fire Department / Crash Team Building. (Shown in the following picture)
2. Go to the orange Job Selector circle and choose Aerial Firefighter.
3. To buy your water bomber, you will need to visit any Aircraft Dealership .
4. Go to any Aircraft Garage and spawn your water bomber.
5. Remain on standby until an assignment is given to you.
7. To put out the fire, open the water bays using “Space” and fly over the fires. Once you put out all the fires you will receive payment.
8. Wait for another assignment and repeat!
Aerial Firefighter Aircraft
Below are the requirements, costs, and capacities of all available Aerial Firefighter Aircraft. *You must have the Aerial Firefighter job to buy waterbombers
|Name||Price||Level Requirement||Water Capacity|
|$2,000,000||Fire Fighter Level 20
Airline Piloting Level 20
|1000L - Can land on water|
|$15,000,000||Fire Fighter Level 40
Airline Piloting Level 40
|1500L - Can land on water|
|$95,000,000||Fire Fighter Level 65
Airline Piloting Level 65
|4000L - Cannot land on water|
|$200,000,000||Fire Fighter Level 90
Airline Piloting Level 90
|6000L - Cannot land on water|